Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Come and see my new tattoo

I went with CInda and Mikki up to "Forever Bonnie" in Meredith, NH to get Cinda her first tattoo. She'd wanted one for "about 10 years" but only had said anything to me 3 or 4 years ago. She decided she wanted her business logo, a cartoon-y blue chameleon with a long red tongue snagging a fly. Mikki has been egging Cinda on for at least two years now, since the two of them stopped in a tattoo parlor in Derry to 'check it out'. Cin was kind of anxious about making a big step for herself, Mikki was in a frenzy, "Ma, I want one too. I want one!"

They wandered through pages of flash and old tattoo magazines while they waited for Bonnie to get set up. I ended up buying Mikki a nose stud and its piercing to keep her pacified.

I had thought I was going to get a copy of Cin's chameleon but Bonnie had messed up/misunderstood my appointment. I ended up having Bonnie's daughter, Halle, doing my tat. I chose a neat scorpion for my left knee (opposite my Lucky Cricket) and some kanji characters on my left arm. I threatened to get "CINDA" tattooed across my chest.

Next time it's an all-day affair to get a really neat chameleon or one of Sailor Jerry's "Aloha Monkeys".

3 Comments:

At August 8, 2005 at 8:01 AM, Blogger mrtq63qigh said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

 
At April 30, 2006 at 3:49 PM, Blogger michelsmith8159319577 said...

Get your High School Diploma, Or any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

High School Diploma "BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 
At October 2, 2006 at 12:56 AM, Blogger agif19fwuw said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home